The Financial Freedom Formula™ is a unique holistic blueprint for financial success.
If you’ve ever wondered why you do what you do with your money and how to stop unproductive financial behaviors, such as overspending, underearning, and chronic debting, this is the course for you.
Unlike other financial courses that only focus on the nuts and bolts of money management, the Financial Freedom Formula also examines how your unique combination of thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, affects your financial outcomes.
A basic premise of the Financial Freedom Formula is that money is a symbol of relationships and how you deal with money is how you deal with your relationship with yourself and others.
Before you can sustain moving into a more comfortable financial position, you have to become more comfortable with yourself.
Most important is your understanding of your relationship with money and how habitual emotions learned in early childhood, such as aloneness, anger, deprivation, shame, and a sense of being trapped, are often acted out through finances.
This course introduces you to the basic financial skills you need and helps you understand -- and overcome -- whatever resistance you have to actually doing what needs to be done.
You'll also learn a state-of-the art technique for reprogramming your subconscious mind.
What are the requirements?
- Students need to be motivated to improve their relationship with money and have a willingness to establish new financial habits.
- An interest in personal growth and development is helpful.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Implement practical actions that set the foundation for financial freedom
- Apply easy-to-learn financial skills that will insure your financial success
- Overcome resistance to establishing new financial habits
- Understand how thoughts, beliefs, and emotions affect your business, finances, and life outcomes
- Learn a powerful technique for reprogramming your subconscious
- Define and alter your relationship with money
- Understand why you do what you do with your money and how to develop healthy financial habits
- Develop an enhanced understanding of the financial world
- Learn how to recognize, release and replace the habitual emotions that are holding you back
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for entrepreneurs, practitioners, and entrepreneurial hopefuls who wish to progress towards financial freedom.
- Anyone who feels stuck financially and wonders why they can't make progress.
- Anyone who believes they haven't reached their income potential.
Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
if, after watching at least four lectures, you are not satisfied with this course, send an email to support@ProsperityPlace.com and request a refund.
“Joan's financial advice is a cut far above the rest. She helps people to understand that money issues are about far more than just money coming in and going out and really shows you how to make lasting changes in your life.”
"So happy you have this course! As always you deliver such clarity and insight into the root causes of financial behavior, and you're right it's not about the money. You've been a positive influence for me and in improving my financial situation. Thank you! Keep up the good work!"
"It was enormously helpful, it really helped me to unlock some key issues I had regarding moving forward with my money"
"I feel as if Joan is speaking directly to me and I beleive this course is going to keep me motivated. Thanks!"
Bertie B Adams
"This course is so incredibly valuable!! Joan opens up so many different ways to look at yourself and your relationship with money, and why we do all the things we do without even realizing it. The tools and resources she offers are concrete ways to go about changing your mindset about money and changing your financial future, as well as helping you improve so many other areas in your life. Thank you Joan!!"
Joan Sotkin has been helping entrepreneurs and practitioners build successful businesses and resolve money issues for over 30 years. She is the founder of the popular website www.ProsperityPlace.com, host of The Prosperity Show Podcast, and author of the award-winning book Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money.
Joan is known for her insightful understanding of the connection between money and emotions and how family-of-origin experiences affect a person's ability to succeed in business and financially. Joan's unique coaching approach combines her intuitive skills, science-based assessments, energy psychology techniques, and 30 years of business experience to help her clients reach their business and financial goals.
Business and Money Coach